//8
f l o r a ;
Words that will fall out faster than your running
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 | 3:21 PM | 0 flower(s)

I just feel like sharing one of lucy rose's songs because I love her  - aka this song probably has nothing to do with this post at all


I reached out for help but I still find myself in the nothingness - especially whenever I try to study. I stopped going online to sites like instagram and twitter (anything that connects me with the people in my real life) like what was advised (so that I can stop "comparing") but I still find myself in the nothingness.

I've stopped crying though. But I'm not sure how much longer that will stay.

People who usually comforts other people are harder to comfort. Because you can't be comforted by the words that you have said.  
 "You just need someone to talk to."

The problem is - who?

If you can't see through it all
If you can't see that I'm here
Did the moment pass you by
Are the words there out to try.


will someone finally notice?

Labels: ,

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x