//8
f l o r a ;
Day 2 of Miri Trip and Day 1/3 of AYEF
Monday, December 2, 2013 | 12:26 AM | 0 flower(s)
It's 12:09am and I'm shivering. Dinah and Jia Yi are still busy preparing their presentations at the lobby. Ms. Hayatul texted half an hour ago hoping that we were still sleeping.

Guiltily ignores it because I can't exactly go out and find my new roommates... or do I?

I came in late for the registration - well okay I didn't even come during the registration because I was well 150km away from everyone else.

Which reminds me that I need to upload pictures from the Miri trip with fambamz.

Ms. Hayatul mentioned that we should start writing for our reports - I did but as I haven't even formally start anything, I decided to just made a draft and write this post instead, as a more personal, diary-like report that I can refer when I really start writing the report.

I came at around 10pm - I met Dinah before she goes out for her meeting with Malik - while Jia Yi was showering. Jia Yi seems really nice, we talked and I'm glad she find me nice as well. I can understand how hard it is to live with strangers, not to mention foreigners. I'm relieved that I get to room with Dinah - at least we knew each other.

I unpacked a bit of my stuff (not all just in case they need tho unpack as well) and I noticed how, all these time travelling, I've never unpacked at a hotel. Which I guess is probably because the stay at that hotel is too brief and it's just annoying to do it. So while I was watching VIXX's MTV Diary and eating cup noodles, I randomly just stood up and think that I should unpack since I'm going to stay for 5 days.

Not sure If I'd upload pictures because it seems like a pain but we'll see haha.

I'm sleepy and it's 12.30

I should sleep.

They're still not here.

MTV DIARY.

hyde is playing.

I should stop.

Proper report ish post tomorrow, hopefully.

Labels: , , , ,

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x