//8
f l o r a ;
I think my faucet forgot how to faucets.
Thursday, January 23, 2014 | 10:55 PM | 0 flower(s)
I apologize for last night's abrupt post. I did mention the ruthlessness that are my fingers didn't I? So without further ado, let us welcome the second post of the dailyblogproject! My mind apparently haven't learned at all about being completely clueless before I type a post but as what this quote said:


Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.

LOUIS L'AMOUR

So rather than wasting another few hours finding out what to write, I should turn that leaky faucet on.

Well, as what most writers would (clichely, if I might add. If clichely is even a word.) advise, try and get inspiration from surroundings. (Okay, lets make it as one. Yes, I'm still thinking about "clichely". Spread the "clichely" love!)

Woah, back up. I am not prepared for what is beyond the safe haven of my blog playlist and the security that is inside my room. (Ironically, it's playing Jose Gonzalez's Step Out. No dear Jose, I am definitely not stepping out of this - no sirree.)

Tonight is rowdier than I thought. Not that I have expected less when it comes to my younger monsters cousins. But then I wasn't expecting them at all in the first place. I love them, truly. But you would have thought that they'd grow out of their nuisance... 6 years later and they still act the same.

I now feel sort of glad that I had to back out of the family function tomorrow because of the graduation rehearsal (my family are the dikir and tausyeh representatives) because I can proceed to become the hermit that I am and not deal with any incessant shouting, obnoxious laughter and wrongly pitched singing. (Which doesn't sound far off from any of my graduation rehearsals to be perfectly honest.) I'm not completely out of the Twilight Zone but it's nothing that full-blast indie music, a cuppa and chocolate covered wafer sticks can't cover.

.... On second thought maybe I need another cup of tea.

Labels:

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x