//8
f l o r a ;
No inappropriate use of middle fingers, please.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 | 9:57 PM | 0 flower(s)
Here it is. Post #1 of the "newly-launched" (insert mocking facial expression while I type that) dailyblogproject. You would have thought that I'd have created this most thrilling or feel-good essay as a tribute to this project that, in all of my ambitious and hot-blooded daydreams, should kick-start me to a whole year of writing opportunities and improvements?

Well I didn't.

Apparently all you're stuck with is this measly post I have taken almost half an hour to write. A five-lined paragraph. Half an hour. Good golly, how would I ever be able to do this everyday. (okay I procrastinated 3/4 of the time but I couldn't help it! Internet with all it's saucy cat memes and sarcastic trolls awaits!)

I've been contemplating for a whole minute whether or not I should break this post to talk about my day - I decided that I'm just going to let my fingers work on their own.

And boy, these fingers are practically ruthless I tell you. Fingers don't give a frick. (Ironic because of one of the purposes of the middle finger but let's just bury that topic far away from our minds and just concentrate on fantasizing how my fingers are going to do some kick-ass writing.)






(What are you doing? Chop chop. Get those mind reeling because we'd need a bit of work in that category.)

So as the first post of the project, let me just start with re-introducing myself and explaining what you can expect from me:







Imagine a totally boring person. The end.



Labels:

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x