//8
f l o r a ;
Demons.
Thursday, January 30, 2014 | 11:32 AM | 0 flower(s)
Yet again, I find myself staring blankly into the abyss that is this white, blank canvas. The neverending possibilities and worlds that exists solely to be explored and written has clouded my vision and I am starting to see the corners start to curl and darken with anxiety.

Everything kind of scares me. There is no in between.

The lack of possibilities. The endless possibilities.

The lack of future. The endless future.

The past. The present. The future.

To be perfectly honest, I was going to write about what has happened today during the HECAS briefing and my talk with Mission. Unfortunately for me, and maybe unfortunately to some of you (if you do exist) there wouldn't be much for today. I'm sorry to say, but there would be more of these moments soon and I may never be able to predict what will become of me and what will become of my writing.
So now I'm trying to indulge myself with music therapy night and Eat, Pray, Love. (Although listening to songs like Marina & The Diamonds' Fear & Loathing, Taylor Swift's All Too Well and I Almost Do doesn't really help much in that department.)

Ya Allah.

Help me.

The Demons are coming back.


I wrote this last night while the Wi-fi was down. So might as well publish it. I tend to write a lot during these times because I can't do anything else other than lying on the floor so expect more to come (Yes, I'm kind of taking a break from everything else)

Labels: ,

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x