//8
f l o r a ;
a fickle organiser that loves the idea of coffee dates
Monday, May 12, 2014 | 10:19 PM | 1 flower(s)
1. As yesterday was painstakingly dull, I volunteered to help Ken move the last of her things from her apartment - even if she doesn't actually need me as Ka Yui would suffice - but I did it anyway. It was better than rotting at home for another day. I even had to wake up early and chose an outfit the night before. Ken and the others insisted that they didn't need my help so I told them that I needed to send my CV for a job at Ochado anyway, so they let me tag along. But I ended up forgetting the CV again and that disappointingly cut the trip really short. So I set my mind reeling and suggested that rather than going straight home, we should let Ken drive us (picking up my sister along the way) to the Soto place in Sg. Kebun. The ride was fun, we enjoyed the food albeit it being a tad too much - but overall, the morning was spent in a better way than yesterday.

2.



Ah yes, this might be a record for me. I changed my layout AGAIN. And I'm not even that satisfied with this one too! My fickle mind hasn't changed after all these years; quite ironic - and if I remember well - sort of like an oxymoron? Huh. It took me almost a quarter of the time spent on the layout yesterday than today. I'm learning faster now.

3. I took the first nap I had since a very long time and woke up to nature's element making a huge scene on my roof. Such a nice weather to yet again sleep in. But I managed to not hit the snooze despite my past failed attempts in getting out of bed just as I wake up. (Yes, I did snoozed this morning as well). I spent the rest of the afternoon reading Rampant with a mild headache. It irritated me because it wavered my focus but I can't exactly take another nap to make it go away so I just drank water bottle after water bottle while ironing my clothes.

4. During the morning trip Ken mentioned about going to meet her friends tomorrow and I volunteered (yet again) to drive her there. It took about a few hours and a few panicky outbursts later that I finally formulated a plan. I think I can even write "making plans, organizing outings" in my resume or something. I'm doing it more often than the normal amount. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly enough.

8AM - I go and pick up Ken at her home and wait for Ka Yui to come to my house from sending Mijan to school. I drive us to town where we grab breakfast.

10AM - Arrive at Timesquare. Ka Yui takes the car back home, leaving me and Ken. We'd probably just go check out books and clothes. Should send the CV to Ochado and book our tickets during this time.

11.30PM - Ken's friends comes by, hopefully I have the balls like James does and introduce myself. I go away to meet Fifi so that she can lend her book to me and we can chat over coffee. (eeep! coffee dates are totally my thing even though this is probably my first). I hope I have enough cash on me - we're planning to go get lunch together. I'm half hoping that we're going to Matadoe because I've never been there. Money concerns me more than it should.

1.05PM - Meeting Ken to go watch The Other Woman rather than joining the others watching 2 hours and 20 minutes of Spiderman. I just noticed how short the time spent with Fifi. I should invite her to stay and watch with us so we can continue talking after the movie ends. Remind her about Walter Mitty as another conversation starter.

2.30PM - Movie ends, depending if Fifi agrees to stay, the plan diverges into two: me waiting with Ken for half an hour for her friends to come out and me introducing Fifi to Ken. Ken's friends comes by and she goes with them, leaving me with Fifi. If Fifi had left earlier I can join the party, which would probably be very awkward or I can stay at a cafe and start reading Fifi's book. I might have to eat dinner alone - which is fine I guess. I never ate alone before so it'd be a first.

5PM - We hitch a ride home with one of Ken's friends.

Labels: , ,

OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x