//8
f l o r a ;
Once Upon An Us
Monday, July 28, 2014 | 11:36 PM | 1 flower(s)

This is specifically for Chian Wein and Zahrah, because I am a socially awkward penguin that has no idea what the norm is when it comes to comforting people. 

Please excuse the language and lyrics structure because this is my first time and i actually suck real bad and I wrote this in one day but what I really wanted to say are already in the lyrics so uh yeah i just dont know how to express my feelings well

To Mama Wen and Zar - I hope you guys will read carefully and accept the feelings that I pour in these lyrics. (I actually recorded this because singing it makes more sense but then I was fasting and I sound like crap and my singing is crap and everything is practically crap in that recording because these lyrics aren't perfect so yeah ok i should stop now)

Let's get together for a little while if you please
I'll sing this slightly gloomy song
Just don't hang up on me

The person in the mirror 
That I see yesterday
Looks an awful lot like 
how I looked this morning (aka pretty bad)

I've been pretty sad
I've been depressed
It was pretty painful
but nobody ever listens to me
So my only friend was my face buried in my knees

One by one tears stream down my face
And somehow they reached to you
"Hey, don't you know?
The heart is something only others can see"

*Now as I head towards tomorrow,
running head first, hands waving
I'm yelling to the sky "See you later!"
And the familiar voices kept ringing in my mind
They all cried out "Good luck to you dear"

And then again I'm off 
running on the asphalt
My face soaked with more warm tears
And then I say goodbye
to the old me: A Once Upon A Me

Let's get together again - just a little bit
Now that I'm feeling more more positive
Can't you see
the sparkling of my heart?
that's because of you

Were you feeling sad?
I hope you're not depressed
I know it's been painful
but don't ever think that you are alone
I'll listen to you
After all, aren't we friends?

Drop by drop 
tears stream down your face
It has scared the current "Me"
I'm worried
So I hope that you know
I'm always watching over you

Now as you head towards tomorrow,
running head first, hands waving,
you're yelling to the sky "See you later!"
And the familiar voices kept ringing in your mind
they all cried out "Good luck to you dear"

And then again you're off 
running on the asphalt
Your face soaked with more warm tears
And then you said goodbye
To the old you: A Once Upon a You

/

Is it the time already?
If I looked like I might cry
Please know its all because of the endless support
you've given me and I feel so so relieved
Please allow me to repay your deed

I was pretty sad,
I was depressed,
but you were always there
watching me and listening
Don't push me away
'Cause it's my turn to save the day

One by one
You cried and you break down
As you struggle, drowning in the sea of your tears
I'll sing for you, the magic words,
the buoy of the heart:
"It'll be alright"

Right now
I'm heading towards tomorrow with you
Hand in hand, 
Endless voices chanting "You're almost through"
They all sounded familiar because it's you
Oh how I wonder on how to repay you

And then at the same time we all started to cry like fools
Exchanging warms smiles and whispering "thank yous"
And then we say goodbye
To the old us - A Once Upon An Us.

x

translyrics of むかしむかしのきょうのぼく, written/editted by me.


p/s: I myself felt pretty much like a super loser because I didn't even manage to be eligible for a scholarship much less feel the sadness that is being rejected by one but seeing you guys, the people that i really really care, in this state breaks my heart even more 

so


uh




yeah






im just a bundle of awkward
OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x