//8
f l o r a ;
May 15
Friday, May 16, 2014 | 10:27 AM | 0 flower(s)
1. Another early day to get my meds with Ken. They didn't have Calcitriol so I have to get it from RIPAS. /grumbles/ After that we went to get Ka Yui and Nini to go to Kilanas - Ken drove. It was sort of stressfully funny? Nini being old and has eye sight and memory problems plus none of us knew where the shop is, it took Ken multiple U-turns to finally find the place. It was superbly frustrating and hilarious at the same time.

2. Sofia and Aisyah came with their parents. I'm never not surprised when I hear them outside my bedroom without any notice. They live in KB and didn't we just meet last week and the last after as well? It's as if we were neighbours. I guess they're here to take some stuff that we don't use any more.

3. Decided to apply to Sapphira Cake House and Cafe at bandar where Beh works. Usually, whenever there's any complications, I'd turn down the idea but I really want this job even if it's hard for me. I need the money because I strongly dislike wasting my parents' money. Hope everything will go smoothly, hope parents would allow me to go alone to work.

4. Decided to add sentences at the end of every post: that had stuck with me from books I'm currently reading, movies I've watched or lyrics from songs on repeat. Just because.

Death exists, not as the opposite but as a part of life. - Norwegian Wood, Murakami Haruki. (chp 2, pg 30)





OLD | NEW

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x