//8
f l o r a ;
The Boy Named Crow cried sandstorm on our way
Friday, October 31, 2014 | 9:54 PM | 0 flower(s)
I have been trying hard as I might to blog these past few months; but whenever I try to, I can feel myself sinking into my old, miserable self. I think I may have done too much heavy writing on this blog that it had made my mind so used to feeling this sinking, sticky feeling whenever I see my blog even when I'm not supposed to feel this way. People would say that I'd either need to stop blogging altogether or delete the old posts that made me feel this way. But I can't. As embarrassing or depressing my past is, the fact remains that they are MY past: the very foundation that have made me who I am today.

Even if I say that, I am still left puzzling over this situation that I am in. I had came here to blog with neutral feelings, yet now there's this sandy sandstorm of sadness and bewilderment rising in me. Where is this coming from? This blog? I can't exactly erase it, yet I find myself wanting to get away from it. The feelings attached to this is not healthy.

Now what should I do?
OLD

© 2011-2014.

brunei born and raised and trying to make the most of it. Blogging est 2008, thus includes unfiltered scars, red faces and blurred boundaries.






This skin 100% edit by syu.
& big helped; x x x